ioguild.com Forum Index ioguild.com
Innocuous Octopus

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Profiterol - Shaman

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ioguild.com Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Profiterol
Non Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: Profiterol - Shaman Reply with quote

Application:

1. What is your...
A. Name: Profiterol
B. Level: 70
C. Race: Dranei
D. Class: Shaman
E. Spec: Enhancement
F. Time Zone: Eastern
G. Main Language: Spanish/English
H. Professions/Rare Recipe(s): Jewelcraftiing / Mining. Currently 6 meta gems and lots of rare cuts.
I. Availibility / Play Schedule: With my new school schedule I will have the nights free.

2. Are you attuned to all major dungeons requiring attunement, and have all of your heroic dungeon keys? If not, why?

Current keys I have: Coilfang, Hellfire, TK, Aunchindoun and Caverns of Time . Kara attuned. No Hyjal or BT attunement yet.

3. What is your past raiding experience? Are you willing to respec if the guild needed it?

I have Kara and Gruul experience on this character. Before I was a shaman I was an undead priest on Darkspear for a high end guild called Salvation/Damnation. My husband and I would top the healing charts during MC and BWL. Then part of our guild transfered to Ursin and we followed and joined Retrospect (the #1 guild in Ursin). There we did AQ and Nax. I stopped playing for a while and then decided to come back to Mannoroth. I became a shammy and since my school schedule didn't let me raid much I just decided to spec enhancement for some nice melee pvp. And yes, I would respec. Therefore this time I would be a priest with mail Smile

4. Link your WoW Armory Profile, and also post any other pertinent gearset information you feel is appropriate, but may not show up in the armory (resist sets, dps sets, etc).
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&n=Profiterol
That will show my enhance gear. The healing gear that I have worth mentioning: Big Bad Wolf's Head, Dragon-Quake Shoulderguards, Light's justice, Witches Band, Violet Signet, Heart-Flame Leggings, and Gloves of Centering. Bonus Healing 1072.

5. What was your most recent guild, and why did you leave them?

Revlis. It was in the process of disbanding.

6. Do you have Ventrillo and a microphone?

Yes

7. Is there anything else you'd like to add that you feel will help us to better know who you are and why we should accept you as a member of Innocuous Octopus?

I have healed almost all the time I have been playing. Yes, I don't have much healing gear because I have only been enhancement, but it's not all about the gear. I have been wanting to go back to my hardcore raiding schedule like before and now its possible because of my school hours. I have been looking for a guild with mature players that know what they are doing and i also pvp'ed with you guys before, so it made even more sense to apply here. At first I thought I should just join as a Friends and Family member, yet I really think I would be a great raid member addition to your guild because of my past raiding experiences and my attentiveness.

8. Do you know anyone, currently in IO, who will vouch for your application?
Azeroti, Pandimonia
Natures
IO Guild Master

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey there.. the officers will be reviewing your app.. please sit tight for now we will be in ctc via boards once it has been completed.. thx for apping io
Profiterol
Non Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little update:

-Have increased bonus healing to 1256. Working on getting it higher.
-Respec'd resto.
-Finished questline in SMV to be able to get BT attunement quest.
Profiterol
Non Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Latest update Reply with quote

Bonus healing is now 1504 Smile!
Killigan
IO Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id wait a week or 2 , just to see his healing get to 3k!
azeroti
IO Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killigan wrote:
Id wait a week or 2 , just to see her healing get to 3k!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ioguild.com Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: