Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Location: New Hampshire
|Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:33 am Post subject: APPLICATION GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
|Thank you for inquiring into joining Innocuous Octopus. In the past we were a hardcore end game raiding guild, however now we are a more relaxed guild of friends that enjoy end game content and having fun. Before applying please read the following guidelines.
We are looking for skilled mature raiders to aid us in conquering end game content and have fun. It is very important to us that you will fit well with our raiding group personality wise. If you spend most of your day spamming trade chat in Ironforge with Chuck Norris jokes, this may not be the place for you.
Gear is not #1 in terms of importance, but you should be at a level of gear appropriate to the intances we raid.
We currently raid 25 mans 2 nights a week (Saturday and Monday) from 8PM to 12AM EST. We alternate the nights back and forth so if you can't make one night you will get that instance the next week on the opposite night.
We have 4 groups of 10 mans running each on their own night that those 10 people decide on.
100% attendance is not required, but if you can not make these times, IO may not be the guild for you.
If you would like to apply to join IO, please fill out the following application completely, and post it in a new thread. Please title the new thread with your character name and class. The officers will review your application and get back to you wither on these forums or in game.
Currently all of our raiding slots are full, however applications of exceptional nature are always welcome to apply.
1. What is your...
F. Time Zone:
G. Main Language:
H. Professions/Rare Recipe(s):
I. Availibility / Play Schedule:
2. What is your past raiding experience? Are you willing to respec if the guild needed it?
3. Link your WoW Armory Profile, and also post any other pertinent gearset information you feel is appropriate, but may not show up in the armory (resist sets, dps sets, etc).
4. What was your most recent guild, and why did you leave them?
5. Do you have Ventrillo and a microphone?
6. Is there anything else you'd like to add that you feel will help us to better know who you are and why we should accept you as a member of Innocuous Octopus?
7. Do you know anyone, currently in IO, who will vouch for your application?