ioguild.com Forum Index ioguild.com
Innocuous Octopus

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elfstone - 70 Holy Pally

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ioguild.com Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elfstone
Non Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Elfstone - 70 Holy Pally Reply with quote

1. What is your...
A. Name: Elfstone
B. Level: 70
C. Race:Human
D. Class: Pally
E. Spec: Holy (41/20/0)
F. Time Zone: EST
G. Main Language: English
H. Professions/Rare Recipe(s): Alch/herb got a good amount of flask discorvery recpes
I. Availibility / Play Schedule: I play sunday thru thursday for a good amount of time each night. From about 5-12ish. I am in school and some nights i wont be able to play because of tests/ labs. But those won't be too much time.

2. Are you attuned to all major dungeons requiring attunement, and have all of your heroic dungeon keys? If not, why?
I have all heroic keys, but not any attunements for raids above The eye. This is because i never thought I would get to those raids with my current guild, which was correct, but in a new guild I would definitely get those done quickly.

3. What is your past raiding experience? Are you willing to respec if the guild needed it?
I am...but i LOVE my spec as holy and i really the only thing i love to do is heal. It is also what you are looking for. But in a dire case and we needed me to respec i would for the guild.

4. Link your WoW Armory Profile, and also post any other pertinent gearset information you feel is appropriate (resist sets etc).
http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&n=Elfstone

5. What was your most recent guild, and why did you leave them?
Emotional - because we do not do any more 25 mans and I want to see end content.

6. Do you have Ventrillo and a microphone?
Yes

7. Is there anything else you'd like to add that you feel will help us to better know who you are and why we should accept you as a member of Innocuous Octopus?
I am a reliable paladin who knows how to raid and is willing to sit through the hard times of learning a boss with out complaint and gear comes second to the chance to see end content.

8. Do you know anyone currently in IO, who will vouch for your application?
I know Mezzery who joined your guild at one point then came back, but he is also thinking of re applying because Emotional has fallen apart.
Natures
IO Guild Master

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there , i am the healing cpt for io... at this current point in time i am full on holy pallies. and to be honest seeing you in raids would be hard to do at this current point in time.. however if a spot opens up i shall be in touch.. good luck whereever you may go
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ioguild.com Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: