Joined: 09 Oct 2007
|Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:03 pm Post subject: Coldracine - Shadow Priest
|1. What is your...
A. Name: real name Jake, in game name Coldracine
B. Level: 70
C. Race: Night Elf
D. Class: Priest
E. Spec: Shadow
F. Time Zone: CST
G. Main Language: English
H. Professions/Rare Recipe(s): . alchemy/tailoring
I. Availibility / Play Schedule:
2. Are you attuned to all major dungeons requiring attunement, and have all of your heroic dungeon keys? If not, why? Attuned to everything except BT =)
3. What is your past raiding experience? Are you willing to respec if the guild needed it?
Been running mag/gruul and some SSC with dreamfall, before expansion raided into naaz and aq40. I am not 100% for sure I want to respec, I have a paladin that is my healadin, did that since day one, I am burnt out on healing, but I am not one of those dumb priest who doesn't ever shift out of shadowform to help heal every now and then =)
4. Link your WoW Armory Profile, and also post any other pertinent gearset information you feel is appropriate (resist sets etc).
1036 shadow damage, 3/3 FSW(will try to make sure i log out in my PvE gear tonight not my PvP)
5. What was your most recent guild, and why did you leave them?
Dreamfall, I joined them when EQ died, and now it looks like dreamfall is doing the same thing, I know ashana, and evilann who I am good friends with(hopefully they think the same of me =) and would like to see more 25 man content
6. Do you have Ventrillo and a microphone?
Yes and Yes, but I'll warn ya'll now I am a redneck and I have been told I sound like one =)
7. Is there anything else you'd like to add that you feel will help us to better know who you are and why we should accept you as a member of Innocuous Octopus?
I play this game for fun and to see new content, getting new gear is not a priority for me, I play this game for fun and enjoy it with my friends, but a lot have moved onto other games and I want to see the 25 man content. I am 26 have a normal job and fairly dependable for raiding, I do have emergencies sometimes like everybody does(kids etc) but I am around and always willing to help out any way I can. As with dreamfall I was given an opportunity to join as a sub for raiding, but after about 2 raids I was moved into the raiding rotation, if yall give me a chance I know I can prove my worth in raids.
8. Do you know anyone currently in IO, who will vouch for your application?
Evilann, Ashana Kathidor are the people I know who came from dreamfall.