ioguild.com Forum Index ioguild.com
Innocuous Octopus

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mellok 70 Druid

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ioguild.com Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mellok
Non Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Mellok 70 Druid Reply with quote

1. What is your...
A. Name: Mellok
B. Level: 70
C. Race: NE
D. Class: Druid
E. Spec: Have Kara or Arena gear for every spec and can play any spec, Balance set is a little light on spell hit for raiding though
F. Time Zone: Eastern
G. Main Language: English
H. Professions/Rare Recipe(s): . 375 chanter/herbi I think 35 agi is my only good enchant
I. Availibility / Play Schedule:
Mon-Wed any time after 6, thurs after 10 and weekends are hit or miss, out of town alot

2. Are you attuned to all major dungeons requiring attunement, and have all of your heroic dungeon keys? If not, why? Not attuned for Hyjal/BT yet

3. What is your past raiding experience? Are you willing to respec if the guild needed it?
IO pre BC and Dreamfall got to Mag. I have the gear to do what ever though I need to put a little cash into my resto set to get the enchants and gems top notch.

4. Link your WoW Armory Profile, and also post any other pertinent gearset information you feel is appropriate (resist sets etc).
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&n=Mellok
I am arena balance speced at the moment but I can dress and undress for who ever you need me too but my tanking set is the best pre tier 5 and the resto is the best pre SSC

5. What was your most recent guild, and why did you leave them?
As when I left IO and attempting to return. my friends are my guild

6. Do you have Ventrillo and a microphone?
Yes

7. Is there anything else you'd like to add that you feel will help us to better know who you are and why we should accept you as a member of Innocuous Octopus?
Most of the Officers know who I am. When I wasn't busy complaining about not tanking pre BC I was a strong healer for my gear level and even a competent feral when it wasn't very raid worthy. If you guys have a place for me I would enjoy returning with the rest of my friends from DF but if there are still hard feelings and you dont want me back I understand.

8. Do you know anyone currently in IO, who will vouch for your application?
Vouch? Perhaps but you know who I am.

Mellok
Ark
Non Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Arkanine - 70 Holy Paladin/Enhance Shaman/Shadow Priest Reply with quote

Sorry posted this as a reply instead of a post

Last edited by Ark on Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ark
Non Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Arkanine - 70 Holy Paladin/Enhance Shaman/Shadow Priest Reply with quote

Forums R hard!

You know you love me Nature Smile

Last edited by Ark on Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Natures
IO Guild Master

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....................................................................................
Natures
IO Guild Master

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh but oberlyn... you fail to realize i am an officer now ... healing officer Smile
Ark
Non Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I know that, but I also know you know I heal well and it has been 6 months, so maybe we can get past whatever it was you were mad at me for....Which I still have no clue what it was.

If you want a vent chat or PM talk I am all for it.
KROMUS
IO Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Application Denied.
Thank you for your application- but we do not think you would fit well into IO at this time- Good luck to you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ioguild.com Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: